Greg's FS2004 Pictoral Flight Journals
- Tomsk to Kemorovo in a Beechcraft 1900D on December 12, 2004
- Kochi to Osaka in a Fokker 50 on June 5, 2004
- Tyumen to Novosibirsk in an Antonov An-24 on August 6, 2005
- Maupiti to Tahiti in a Beechcraft Baron 58 on May 7, 2004
- Santiago to Tahiti in a Boeing 767-300ER on July 29, 2004
- Sapporo to Jakarta in a McDonnell Douglas MD-11 on July 30, 2004
- Orange to Sydney in a BAe 146-200 on March 21, 2005
- Paris to Osaka in an Airbus A340-300 on August 13, 2004
- Hong Kong to Jakarta in a McDonnell Douglas MD-82 on March 25, 2004
- Sydney to Cape Town in a Boeing 747-400 on August 14, 2004
- Mount Cook to Christchurch in a DeHavilland DHC-3 Super Otter on February 14, 2006
- Ulaanbaatar to Hong Kong in an Antonov AN-124 on August 5, 2004
- Peshawar to Tashkent in a LET L-410 UVP-E on February 13, 2005
- Takamatsu to Osaka in a Hughes MD-500 on October 10, 2004
- Osaka to Sapporo in a McDonnell Douglas MD-82 on April 1, 2004
- Tour of Tahiti in a Cessna 208B Amphibian on July 5, 2004
Images of all of my aircraft designs/repaints can be found in the LivewireExpress Birds of Paradise Design Showcase
Particularly exceptional journals are marked with one or two stars.
Random Image taken from journal "Takamatsu to Osaka in a Hughes MD-500 on October 10, 2004"
To display a different image, refresh your browser [F5].
Webpage and all images are Copyright © 2004-2005 Gregory S. Gursky. All rights reserved.