Greg's FS2004 Pictoral Flight Journals
- Peshawar to Tashkent in a LET L-410 UVP-E on February 13, 2005
- Mount Cook to Christchurch in a DeHavilland DHC-3 Super Otter on February 14, 2006
- Orange to Sydney in a BAe 146-200 on March 21, 2005
- Tomsk to Kemorovo in a Beechcraft 1900D on December 12, 2004
- Kochi to Osaka in a Fokker 50 on June 5, 2004
- Tour of Tahiti in a Cessna 208B Amphibian on July 5, 2004
- Sapporo to Jakarta in a McDonnell Douglas MD-11 on July 30, 2004
- Ulaanbaatar to Hong Kong in an Antonov AN-124 on August 5, 2004
- Hong Kong to Jakarta in a McDonnell Douglas MD-82 on March 25, 2004
- Osaka to Sapporo in a McDonnell Douglas MD-82 on April 1, 2004
- Sydney to Cape Town in a Boeing 747-400 on August 14, 2004
- Maupiti to Tahiti in a Beechcraft Baron 58 on May 7, 2004
- Paris to Osaka in an Airbus A340-300 on August 13, 2004
- Takamatsu to Osaka in a Hughes MD-500 on October 10, 2004
- Santiago to Tahiti in a Boeing 767-300ER on July 29, 2004
- Tyumen to Novosibirsk in an Antonov An-24 on August 6, 2005
Images of all of my aircraft designs/repaints can be found in the LivewireExpress Birds of Paradise Design Showcase
Particularly exceptional journals are marked with one or two stars.
Random Image taken from journal "Sydney to Cape Town in a Boeing 747-400 on August 14, 2004"
To display a different image, refresh your browser [F5].
Webpage and all images are Copyright © 2004-2005 Gregory S. Gursky. All rights reserved.